So little time, so few facts
Posted on Mon May 11th, 2020 @ 9:19pm by
T'Shain left the meeting and headed back to her post on the bridge. Having served on two ships prior to being assigned here gave her a good base knowledge, allowing her to integrate the intellectual knowledge of her present assignment with the knowledge of her previous assignments.
The pressing matter at hand this moment was understanding the details of their new assignment, as well as the actions and interactions of the crew. The two prior Captains each had their own method of commanding a star ship. Her first assignment, aboard the USS Aries, involved serving in several missions, as follows:
● 2367: The deep space exploration mission in Sector 21502, studying the effects that the exotic virus from Tarchannen III had on Ensign Mendez.
● 2368: The Aries joined Captain Picard's fleet that blockaded the Klingon-Romulan border during the Klingon Civil War. The ship was one of twenty-three assembled for the fleet and was one of the seventeen chosen for the tachyon network, the ship's position in the network was monitored from the Enterprise-D.
● 2369, the Aries was on a deep space exploration mission to Sector 22846.
● 2370, the Aries' point of departure was Lilliput IX. The star ship arrived at Deep Space 9 on stardate 47568.2. It was around this time that Lt T'Shain was assigned to the USS Excelsior.
T'Shain's experience aboard the USS Excelsior are as follows:
● 2370, Under the command of Captain Rachel Cortez, the Excelsior was in service along the Federation's border with the Cardassian Union. In that year, it was assigned to help search for the missing USS Hera.
● 2370 assisted the U.S.S. Nobel in the ultimately unsuccessful search and rescue mission for the U.S.S. Hera.